Why does your business need identity and access management?
Every organization needs to protect itself and its information. Depending on the industry you’re in or the type of business you operate, you may need different protections and solutions than your neighbor. Identity and access management and privileged access management is vital to the security of your organization. The business drivers behind identity governance include efficiencies, client experience, role based approach, segregation of duties, compliance, security, reports/dashboards, and access certification.
- Provision and deprovision users more efficiently
- User self-service features
- Reduce help desk calls
- Creates common security infrastructure
- On-boarding and off-boarding of workforce
- Log and audit capabilities
- HIPAA, SOX, PCI compliance
- Easily identify who has access to applications and data
- Provide reporting to auditors and regulators
- Improve the user experience
- Simplify application development and deployment
- Get users productive faster with immediate access to key applications
- Automate repeatable user administration tasks, removing human error
- Increase accuracy and quality of identity privileges
- Rapid and efficient off-boarding process
- Reduced risk of dormant, orphaned, or over-privileged accounts
- Gain visibility into business functions matching to access definitions
- Manage access through roles versus granular fields
- Create clarity around access to meet business needs
- Provide a complete view of access related data that includes the user’s access and if the access violates policies
- Automatically collect, correlate, and audit identity data from multiple enterprise resources
- Gain transparency into and support business decisions with information presented in business relevant formats
- Define audit policies at role or entitlement levels within an application or across applications
- Automatically identify imminent violations when users are provisioned, including when job transfers occur
- Maintain an ongoing record of activities with impact on SoD
- Certify user access in minutes instead of hours or days
- Certification at role, application, entitlement, and user levels
- Revocation of noncompliant user accounts
- Closed loop remediation for applications with automated provisioning
- Increased compliance coverage
Zirous has the access management solutions you need.
Privileged access management projects along with identity and access management projects are some of the most complex implementations our clients face.
In fact, the business requirements and processes within these projects are often more difficult than the technical implementation itself. These decisions affect your entire business, and we know timely and accurate security access is critical to your organization’s success. That’s why we aim to become a strategic partner to your business.
We’ve put in our time, and we’ve learned from our experiences. Our project approach starts at the very top, understanding your business and goals, and completing an enterprise-wide discovery before diving in completely. We’ll get an understanding of your capabilities, the users in your systems, the flexibility you want, and more. From there, we can make suggestions for a product that meets your needs and lay out a framework plan and break down the project into phases.
During project implementation, we’re there day in and day out. Like we said, we’re your strategic partner. We anticipate the bumps in the road and swerve around them when we can. We celebrate reaching project milestones with you. Every journey to a successful identity and access management implementation or privileged access management is different, but having our experts on your side is the best first step.
Get started with a Catalyst!
With Catalyst your organization will receive an Identity and Access Management strategy and roadmap to lead you to an automated and secure future.
Catalyst is for any organization that:
- Understands the importance of securing user access
- Looks to gain efficiencies by automating user lifecycle management processes for new hires, terminations, job transfers, and more
- Has a strong desire to streamline and automate audit and compliance processes
- Sees the value of centralizing user access information from disparate systems
Identity Assessment Scorecard
Analyze your current practices and identify areas to better align with industry best practices.
OIM Health Check
Take a deep dive into your OIM system to ensure it’s performing at its very best.
Identity & Access Management Case Studies
Learn how we’ve helped organizations implement custom Identity & Access Management solutions.
Download the Case Study
Download the Case Study
How a Midwest Utilities Company Revamped Their Identity and Access Management Strategy to Increase Efficiency, Reduce Risks, and Meet Compliance
How Upgrading from an Overly-Customized System Increased Efficiency and Security for an Enterprise-Level Financial Company
Identity & Access Management Blog Posts
The topic of Single Sign-On (SSO) has come up recently with more than one client,…
Making a transition between software and business processes is always a daunting task. Identifying when…
Life is full of choices. We constantly gauge the cost of tradeoffs to evaluate if…
Experts David Cline and Ryan Babbitt discuss how Zero Trust Security really means Identity Security…