Iowa's Dedicated Oracle Provider
Zirous is the awarded contractor for Oracle Products and Services by the State of Iowa’s Department of Administrative Services.
Contract Number: MA 005 16199
Contract Dates: Active through February of 2017, with optional renewals through 2022.
No Fuss Procurement
This contract enables State agencies to:
- Quickly and seamlessly execute Oracle contract work.
- Skip the Request for Proposal (RFP) process.
- Work directly with Zirous to save the time, effort and funds!
What it covers
Products and work under this contract include:
- Oracle Software (Identity Management, Service Oriented Architecture, etc.)
- Oracle Hardware (Database, Engineered Systems, etc.)
- Oracle Implementation Services
Zirous has been in business for 30 years and has been a trusted, local IT expert for many State of Iowa agencies. Zirous understands the attention to detail and expertise it takes to successfully complete Oracle projects. Zirous’ full time staff have over 60 certifications and are sure to provide the expertise required for projects executed under this contract.
Still have questions?
For questions regarding the Oracle Products and Services contract, contact Randy Bennett with the Iowa Department of Administrative Services, at 515.725.2925 or email@example.com.
If you have questions for Zirous, or would like to inquire about Zirous rates, you may contact Chris Lang, Technology Sales Manager, at 515.974.5530 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fill out the form below, and we'll be sure to get in touch.