What Good is Data if You Can't USE It?
For 30 years we've been working with data in order to help our customers solve their business challenges. During this time we've realized that data isn't very valuable unless the business owners can both access and understand the data to make informed decisions. If you are ready to stop using spreadsheets to make those decisions, we can help.
Why a "Big Data" Environment for Data Analytics?
Speed to Market - A Big Data platform can be ready within a couple weeks, not months.
Flexible Data Aggregation - We combine your data for business purposes, not operational. And the way it's combined can be updated or changed at any time!
Stores All Types of Data - Weblogs, clickstream, social sentiment, pdfs, transactions. You name it, Big Data can store it.
The "Big" in Big Data - Not only can you efficiently store massive amounts of data in a cost-effective manner, there is no analytics code that Big Data can't handle. Scale up power for large predictive models, and scale down when you don't need it.
Your Stage in the journey
We help you from start to finish, from understanding your specific business initiative to quickly architecting the proper solution. In this way we are able to provide you the answers you need quickly and efficiently.
Get Started: An Assessment is the Key to Success
Here's what we'll prepare for you:
- We will define an enterprise-level concept for analytic-focused data models and data architecture.
- Traditionally, data models were created to support operational reporting and descriptive data analysis. These data models are good at summarizing what has happened in the past but not great at predicting what might happen in the future. Our first step in an assessment is to create a new data model that will support predictive and prescriptive analytics that your business can use to make more effective decisions.
- We'll deliver a proposal with an approach and future steps to build out the selected analytical platform and recommended tool set.
- Now that we understand your data and have created an analytic model, we can recommend the future state architecture of the platform. This system will support the ingestion and analysis of multiple disparate data sources to provide the answers to the questions that will move your business forward.
- We'll deliver a tailored system demo.
- Finally, we will show a customized presentation highlighting the recommended tool set. This will enable you to see a representation of the platform in your environment.